Mask from hung a century (egg, flour, honey). Beauty Ksu
See details »
- 00:00: Hi girls. Are you Beauty Xu. I always like checking all the recipes of beauty for yourself. Today, as promised, I will make a mask from drooping eyelids and bags under the eyes. This mask can be used, and the bottom and top of the century. The mask includes 1 egg white, 1 teaspoon melted honey and 2 tablespoons of flour (wheat).
- 00:32: Beat protein whisk or electric mixer until a foam, add to it the melted honey and 2muku. All this is well stirred and the composition is ready. We proceed to the application. Upper eyelids sure to grease moisturizing cream before applying the mask, because the mask tightens the skin, and can worsen the condition of the eyelids.
- 01:06: At first we put the mask on the lower eyelid, from temple to the nose tip. Be sure to grab the corner of the eye. Now, we put a second glazik. With this mask 12-15 minutes walk, you will feel yourself
- 01:30: when it is necessary to wash off, it must be completely dry out and can be washed off. Inflicted a mask on the lower eyelids, are now put on top. Take a sponge, wetting it in a mask and impose on the upper eyelids. This mask can be done every day, combining it
- 02:04: with exercises and massage. We lie down and wait for 15 minutes. The mask tightens the skin very well. No need to make any facial movements.
- 02:32: Somewhere mask has dried for 10 minutes. After rinsing it appeared slight redness. Most likely, this is due to washing, as any protein, no honey I do not have allergies. About the full effect is hard to say, because I do not It was drooping eyelids and bags under the eyes. But since this video for one of my subscribers will,
- 03:01: I am sure that she would try this recipe and write in comments your review. We wait. Do not waste time, subscribe to my channel, ask questions, comments, write. We will be beautiful together!