The recipe of preparation of weight for a volume planimetric list which after drying does not shrink.
See details »
- 00:02: Preparation for mass volume contouring volumetric painting. For work, we need tools and materials: Plaster finish "Elf" new formula. palette knife Libra A tube with a cap for pressing the mass.
- 00:30: Acrylic dyes. wet wipes Piping bag with a nozzle. Mass mixing bowl. Primers, deep penetration. 1. Measure out 250g. Latex finishing putty "Elf"
- 03:07: The putty add 3-4 teaspoons of deep penetration primer. Mass stir thoroughly until smooth.
- 04:23: Me three spoons primer was not enough, we had to add one more.
- 04:45: If necessary, adding a colorant putty desired hue.
- 08:05: Ready to shift the weight of a filled bottle with a hair dye. This can be done with the help of a teaspoon.
- 09:15: Or use a pastry bag with a nozzle.
- 13:43: Mass twists the cap and try to draw that-or sample.
- 14:50: I do not recommend: the mass of diluted white glue and acrylic paint, glue tends to turn dries into a thin film, and if it is added to the mass, the mass will shrink and the circuit will not be such a relief as you struck at the very beginning.
- 15:22: Weight well keeps its shape and does not flow, after drying, does not shrink, and remains as the relief and volume.
- 15:52: Bottles with a mass for contour painting I keep inverted to avoid air pockets that may interfere in the work.
- 16:34: Thank you for attention. Subscribe to my RSS feed, so as not to miss the new master class.