3 Ideas from covers from plastic bottles \/ 3 ideas with plastic bottle caps
See details »
- 00:00: Hi to everyone! Today I am going to share 3 ideas about what can be made from plastic bottle caps. For the first DIY project we will need plastic bottle caps with their necks. We will also need a wood strip or a plywood piece of plywood. First of all let us cut off a few caps with their necks with a hacksaw for cutting through steel and smooth out the rough edges with a piece of sandpaper. Here are the caps you have to get. Now let us stick them to the wood strip with hot melt adhesive.
- 00:36: As a result you will get such a neat panel with small containers you can use to store bolts, nuts, screws
- 01:08: or fishing hooks. Let us consider the second idea. For this project we will need seven regular plastic bottle small caps and a bigger milk, juice or kefir cap. First of all we need to make three small cuts on three small caps with the help of a hacksaw.
- 01:39: Now let us arrange the caps in the shape of a flower and glue them together. Now let us unbend a green clip into an even stick.
- 02:11: Now let us make a hole in the bigger cap and one more hole in the smaller cap. Having glued the clip to the caps, we’ve got such a great flower-shaped business card holder. By the way if you like to draw, the third idea is just the right fit for you.
- 02:42: In order to make this project we will need a compact disc and of course a few bottle caps. The idea is very simple but it is very useful that is why let us take caps of different diameters and just glue them to the compact disk. As a result beginner to painting will get such a palette made from seemingly useless things each one of us gets rid of almost every day.
- 03:18: If you are interested in these ideas about recycling plastic bottles or plastic bottle caps, click the thumb up” button. I wish everyone to have a good day. Bye, bye!