[KEM B Ơ THỤY S Ĩ] OIL CREAM ON CáCH LàM KEM B PROTEINS Ơ ĐƯỜ NG TRỨNG BUTTER CREAM
See details »
- 00:00: Hi guys:) How to make Swiss Meringue Buttercream This all-purpose buttercream has an ultra-silky, stable texture that spreads beautifully over cakes and cupcakes, and can be piped into perfect peaks and patterns INGREDIENTS:
- 00:48: 2 large egg whites 200g unsalted butter 100g sugar Pinch of salt 4g vanilla 1 teaspoon lemon juice Combine egg whites, sugar, lemon juice and salt
- 01:36: in the heatproof bowl of a standing mixer set over a pan of simmering water. Whisk constantly by hand until mixture is warm to the touch and sugar
- 02:10: has dissolved (the mixture should feel completely smooth when rubbed between your fingertips).
- 02:53: whisk whites with a mixer Starting on low and gradually increasing to medium-high speed,
- 03:23: whisk until stiff (but not dry) peaks form. Continue mixing until the mixture is fluffy and glossy, and completely cool (test by touching the bottom of the bowl), about 10 minutes.
- 03:54: whisk butter with a mixer
- 04:57: With mixer on medium-low speed
- 05:34: add the butter a one tablespoons at a time, mixing well after each addition. Once all butter has been added
- 06:45: Switch to the paddle attachment, and continue beating on low speed until all air bubbles are eliminated, about 5 minutes. Swiss Meringue Buttercream is ready