Astounding Banana Cake | Banana Cake Recipe, English Subtitles
See details »
- 00:00: Hi! This is "It is Easy to Cook" channel. Today we will cook a very simple and very tasty cake - banana cake. See the list of ingredients below the video. Let's start with the dough. We need a regular classic sponge cake. Take the eggs, separate the whites from the yolks. If you have a very large eggs, take 5 small - 6. Beat whites until a stable foam. Add a pinch of salt. Mix it again.
- 00:43: Add half of the sugar norm by a thin stream and mix. Whisk egg yolks.
- 01:35: Begin to add sugar by small portions and mix. Try to dissolve sugar as much as possible. Whisked yolks are ready. Sugar has not melted completely, but let it be. Add half amount of egg-whites into the yolks and mix it the way I do.
- 02:15: Add flour by small portions and stir in one direction. Don't stir with quick movements. Add this mass into the rest of egg-whites. Stir it. Add the remaining flour and keep on stirring until smooth.
- 02:59: The dough is ready. Leave it for 5 minutes on the table. When bubbles appear - it's time to lay the dough into the mold.
- 03:36: Put the dough in the oven and bake it.
- 05:33: Take a lemon and mash it. Take a teabowl with some tbsp. of boiled water. Cut the lemon in two and squeeze it out. Add sugar. Stir it. Heat in a microwave oven to let the sugar melt.
- 06:05: Clean the 3-4 ripe bananas. Cut 2-3 of them in large rings. Slice the rest of bananas in small parts. While the sponge cake cools, take condensed milk and melted butter. Mix with a fork until smooth.
- 07:24: Add banana chopped in small parts. Mix it with a spoon and set aside.
- 08:02: Now the fudge. Pour some water on the bottom of a big pan. The bottoms of both pans should not have contact. Add cocoa, sugar (3-4 tbsp), a little bit of milk. Brew cocoa. When cocoa is brewed add butter and keep on brewing the way I do.
- 08:51: Taste the fudge. If it is bitter - add sugar. The sponge cake got cooled. Cut it in 3 parts the way I do.
- 09:25: So we have 3 parts. Set aside the top part and the bottom part. Tear the middle part in pieces and add them in cream with bananas.
- 10:03: Mix the sponge cake pieces with the cream and let it stand for 5-10 minutes to let the cream get soaked into the cake.
- 11:03: Impregnate cakes with lemon water.
- 11:44: Cover the bottom cake with condensed milk and wait for some minutes to let the condensed milk soak inside.
- 12:14: The same with the top cake.
- 12:57: Spread the banana. Cover the bottom cake with the top one. Spread a spoonful of fudge.
- 13:36: Put on the top the middle cake mixed with bananas and spread it all over the cake. Cover the cake with the rest of fudge.
- 14:18: Your cake should be cooked 2-4 hours before serving for it must have a good soak.
- 15:02: This is the final result! A very tasty, juicy, soaked banana cake!
- 15:40: Thank you for being with me today. Thank you for subscribing to my channel. "Like" my video if you enjoy it. Subscribe to my new channal (see the link below). Bye-bye!