The cap Takes Asterisks Knitting by a hook of Crochet star stitch hats (the new version)
See details »
- 00:00: Crochet star stitch hats. Excuse me for my English)) I hope you will understand me! You can crochet the classical hat, the beanie hat and the beret hat using this video tutorial. I will show how to crochet the beret hat. This is more difficult process because You need to use decreases stitches to crochet the beret hat. For classical and beanie hat: You need to crochet a basic star stitch circle and then to crochet it without any decreases.
- 00:32: We will crochet from the top to the down. We will begin to crochet any of this hat from the basic star stitch circle. You need to have 6 markers. You will use it during your crocheting. I will crochet the beret hat for a 6-year old child's size (52sm).
- 01:19: But I will explane how to do it for any head size! You can found the story about the hat size at the end of the video.
- 02:24: Don't forget to look at 01:05:00 of this video. Begin to crochet from the basic circle. You can use any yarn. I am using the yarn 328yds/100g (wool+acrylic) Skip this story and go to 04:38 of this video. You need around 100g of the yarn (328yds/100g).
- 04:35: Do the magic ring. Now we start crocheting the first round of our star pattern. Pull the loop up the height as you want (around 1.5-2cm).
- 05:10: Yanr over and pull the yarn through the ring. Do the same for 1 time more. Yarn over. Press the yarn using your free hand. Pull the yarn through all loops on the hook.
- 05:41: Pull the yarn through the hole, yarn over and pull the yarn through 2 loops on the hook. ch1 This is the standart puff stitch. Look at the diagram. It will help you to understand me better. This is the magic ring. We will do 6 double puff stitches (6 pair of the puff stitches).
- 06:12: This is the second puff stitch of the last pair of the round. The first puff stitch of the last pair we will do at the end of the round. Now we will do 5 pairs of the stitches.
- 06:47: Each pair have one horizontal puff stitch and one diagonal puff stitch. At the end of the round we will do the first puff stitch of the last pair of the round. Do the first pair of the puff stitches. Do the horizontal puff stitch.
- 07:19: Do not finish this horizontal stitch!
- 08:02: Do the diagonal puff stitch. Then you need to finish this pair like you do with the standart puff stitch!
- 08:49: This is the stitch of the last pair of the round.
- 09:23: This is the first pair of the puff stitches. Do the same with 2nd pair of the puff stitches. Do the horizontal puff stitch. Do not finish this horizontal stitch!
- 09:59: Do the diagonal puff stitch! Then you need to finish this pair like you do with the standart puff stitch! Do the same with 3th pair of the puff stitches.
- 10:51: Do the same with 4th and 5th pairs of the puff stitches.
- 11:21: Then we will do the first stitch of the 6th pair. Do the first stitch of the 6th pair.
- 12:01: Connect the first stitch of the 6th pair to the second stitch of the 6th pair.