Decorative vertical connection of details. Way 1
See details »
- 00:00: Good time of day, you Zapetelinka. Consider now another vertical connection parts. That's the connection. This is not the joints. This compound will decorative parts vertically. You probably already know that's these little pieces of samples. We have worked with them. These curly edges remind us about it.
- 00:30: Prove their involvement in the previous video. What we need today? We now need to Decker on two needles. Two needle Dekker. He will be the protagonist of today's story. Well? Let's start. He makes a small income. Prefab parts associated with these little holes here.
- 01:04: How to knit these holes, I'll show you a littlelater, at the end of the video. These holes are ready. Here we have a wrong side, there is also the reverse side. And here, too, wrong side looks at us up. Now the hardest part. In this hole, in the extreme, we introduce Decker. And shoot with needles two outer loop.
- 01:38: She took off her. Now the fun part. Is passed through the hole shot loop and return back. The same must be done with the other hand. Whether or not necessary, it depends on the product model, how you will connect. The hardest part for me is the right side.
- 02:12: Left lends itself more easily to me. You see? I slipped. Now I will make four ordinary series. By the way, you can make any image, if you wish. Now, the operation will be repeated. Next, all the same. I remove two loops. I threaded them.
- 02:47: I return to the needle. Here is the same. Dekker is passed to the next hole. I've been so used to remove the loop. Now the loop is passed. For me, the most difficult - like this pass through. And returns to the needle. One two three four. Continue.
- 03:20: She took off her two loops. He slipped through the hole. In principle, nothing complicated.
- 04:02: I must say that the author of this idea, I do not. I spied it on the Internet. I really liked the idea, I decided to play it. Plagiarism is not to think that just because I say that I am not the author. The idea is not mine. I just repeat this process.
- 04:35: Surely, this method is not the only one. I would not be surprised if you do something more interesting. Or maybe this is interesting, but it's a bit different. Now I rented until loops with needle, I have lost one loop.
- 05:07: So I hooked it now and go back to the needle. Back to where it should be. Here, I finish. I want to say that when we introduce Decker first into the hole, and then removes the loop, this is the canvas to keep as close to Decker,
- 05:41: so it does not cling to the needle and do not interfere. Keeping as close to the plastic part of Decker, that's when such withdrawals the needle did not want to knit through it's web. See. Let us assume that we have finished knitting pattern.
- 06:14: In the end, it turns out like this from the wrong side. But as it turns out from the front. Very original. This is not the seams, I repeat once again. This decorative connection. And now I'll show you how I did here, these holes on the white detail. For example, the green part - a white details.
- 06:46: I will do these holes from two sides. These holes are made through four rows by transferring to the second edge of the loop on the third. The second loop from the edge I'm shooting with needle and stand on the third needle. Here I do the same thing. The second loop rented, and stand on the third.
- 07:18: All needles are in position. Now I knit four rows. And I repeat the operation. The second loop from the edge I'm shooting with a needle and hang on the third. The second loop rented, and hang on the third. I return all the operating position and I make four rows. The second to the third. The second to the third.
- 07:49: That's made a hole through which is passed then a new leaf.