The tomatoes preserved without salt, sugar and vinegar \/ Canned tomatoes
See details »
- 00:00: Last tomatoes this season. I'd like to preserve their natural taste until the winter. Today I cook tomatoes, which will be a lifesaver in the winter season. We will can them without salt, sugar and vinegar. Let's cook! For this recipe we take ripe tomatoes. In pot, heat the water to a boil. Also, we need sterilized half-liter jars and lids. Dip tomatoes in boiling water for 1 minute. Then it will be easy to remove peel from tomatoes.
- 00:31: Using slotted spoon, remove them from pot. The peel is well removed. It is very easy. Peeled tomatoes cut into quarters or eight slices. Place them in a pot.
- 01:01: Last tomato. Four slices. Cut off the stalk and discard it. In pot, place peeled tomato slices. Cover with a lid. Heat on over low heat.
- 01:33: I will cook until the termokontroller`s arrow reaches the beginning of the green sector. In the usual pot, heated to a first bubbles. Open the lid and look. If bubbles appear - turn off the heat. I will cook until beginning of the green sector. Arrow has reached the beginning of the green sector. Turn off the heat. It is evident that there were first bubbles. Take the sterilized jars. Carefully remove the lid.
- 02:05: Ladle tomatoes here. They gave the juice. That's what we need. Cover with lid and roll up. I made 3 half-liter cans of tomatoes out of the 2 kg of tomatoes. There is some tomato juice left.
- 02:39: It is useful for the cooking of gravy. Overturn the jar. Place on the lid. Wrap up with a kitchen towel. Let it stand at room temperature about 24 hours. Cool completely before storing. Then overturn back. Store in cellar. Cook with pleasure and enjoy! TASTY DIALOGUE WITH ELENA BAZHENOVA