Knitting by a hook. Technician Bardzhello. Bargello crochet
See details »
- 00:00: Bargello. Tuturial from Ellej. Wrong side. Take the hook larger than necessary for the yarn. Join with ch 7 to form a ring. Ch 3, dc ch in ring, 4 dc, ch, 4 dc, ch, 4 dc,
- 00:31: ch, 2 dc. Join with sl st to top of beg ch 3. Do some ch on green thread not to dissolve. Enter the ginger thread in the place where closes the first row. Insert a hook into the ring, then between the two dc. Then tie a thread. Ch 6, sc between 4 dc. Insert the hook as shown with a needle. Ch 6, sc between 4 dc.
- 01:07: Repeat until the end of the row. Ch 3, tr in the place where the tied thread. Next row crochet the same thread. Note that under the red arches are spaces in the green row. Insert the hook as shown with a needle. Sl st.
- 01:37: Ch 3, dc in the same space, ch, 2 dc in the same space. Green chains put on the right side. In next space working two shells (shell: 2 dc, ch, 2 dc). Ch between shells. Total in each space to be crocheted: 2 dc, ch, 2 dc, ch, 2 dc, ch, 2 dc. Continue to the end of the row.
- 02:13: In first space working one shell (2 dc, ch, 2 dc). Ch, join with sl st to top of beg ch 3. Do some ch on ginger thread not to dissolve. Change the color to green. Working ch 6 (arches). Ch 6, sc between ginger shells. Ch 6. Next sc between ginger arches (marked with needles). Grab the previous green row only.
- 02:48: Ch 6, sc between ginger shells. Ch 6, sc under the green row. Ch 3, tr in the place where the tied thread. Sl st in the space in ginger row. Working row of green shell. Ch 3, dc, ch, 2 dc (shell).
- 03:23: Working shell in the next space. Working green shell. Insert hook between ginger shells. Working shells in the places marked with needles. Corner shell, were working only under the ginger row. Repeat until the end of the row.
- 03:56: When it works shells to the threads of the previous row - make sure that it was provided on the right side. When it works arches to the threads of the previous row - make sure that it was provided on the wrong side. Ch 6, sc under the ginger space between green shells. Continue working the arch of Ch 6. Sc in the places marked with needles. Around each green shells must be formed ginger arches.
- 04:31: Join with ch and tr to top of beg ch 3. Sl st. All rows with shells begin the same way with the sl st. Ch 3, dc, ch, 2 dc. Working shells in the places marked with needles. Do not forget to bring green thread on the right side.
- 05:06: Shell, ch, shell in the corner. Repeat until the end of the row. Working one more shell in the green arche. Ch, join whith sl st to top of beg ch 3.
- 05:37: Working green arches around each shell in previous row. Sc between shells in the corner. To green thread became better, a little spread them. And so on until the end of the row. Rows of arches all end up the same way. Ch 3, tr in the beginning of the row.
- 06:13: Sl st (connect the green arch with a ginger shell). Working a row of green shells. 1 shell at tne beginning of row. 3 shells in the places marked with needles. In each corner of this row work 1 shell under a ginger ch. The end of the row, do not forget to bring ginger thread on the right side. Continue to work until the desired size in the same order. A row of arches, a row of shells. Color change: a row of arches, a row of shells, etc.
- 06:49: Places for sc in this row. The sample is finished! It can be used as a motif. But you can continue working. It can be an unlimited number of colors. Adding a new color can be anywhere.
- 07:23: Completing the working at any time. And then change your mind and crochet some more! Аnd one more row!
- 07:55: Thank you for watching!