Puff pastry \/ Puff pastry
See details »
- 00:00: PUFF PASTRY Hello! Today I'll make with you a puff pastry. We need the following products:650 g wheat flour, 500 g butter, 1 egg, 1/2 lemon, 300 ml water and 1 teaspoon salt. Sift the flour on the table. We will knead the dough on the table.
- 00:32: Enough. Make a recess in the flour. In a bowl break the egg. Lightly whisk with a fork.
- 01:04: Add salt (half a teaspoon). Add the lemon juice - 1 teaspoon. Citric acid can be used. Add the water.
- 01:37: Mix with flour. Blend stock gradually. It turns soft, thick and elastic dough.
- 02:28: Use all the water - 1 cup of water. The amount of water is determined to the dough. If the dough turns out too thick, then add the water. If the dough turns loose, then add the flour. Roll down the dough into a ball. Put the dough in a bowl, cover with a lid and left it.
- 02:59: Again sift the remaining flour on the table. Add the melted butter and chop together with the flour. Make the oily flour.
- 03:30: Flour and butter chop with a knife. We remove prepared dough in the plate.
- 04:06: Put in refrigerator for 20 minutes. Sprinkle table with a flour. Roll out the dough on the table. Roll out dough into a sheet of rectangular shape.
- 04:41: By size it should be bigger than the oily dough. The edges should turn out thinner than the middle. The dough is infused, so it became soft and well rolled. In the center of dough put the oily dough. Wrap like an envelope.
- 05:36: Fix the edges to make the dough kept. Gently roll out the dough into a sheet with a thickness of 1 cm.
- 06:06: Now fold the dough into 4 times. Remove excess flour. Fold in 4 times probably will not work.
- 06:45: Let it be 3 times. Put the dough on a cutting board and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Again roll out the dough in a one direction of thickness 1 cm.
- 07:15: Remove excess flour. Try again to lay down 4 times. Again remove for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- 07:58: Roll out again the cooled dough in the same direction. Thickness 1 cm. Again lay down the dough into 4 times.
- 08:30: Remove in the fridge for 30-40 minutes. Roll out the dough one last time. The thickness is 1 cm and in one direction. Again fold the dough 4 times.
- 09:01: Remove excess flour and set for 40 minutes in the refrigerator. The dough is ready. Now you can bake from it muffins, pie, cakes with different stuffing. Cook with pleasure and enjoy!
- 09:39: TASTY DIALOGUE WITH ELENA BAZHENOVA