▶ the Braid from 5 locks. The easiest way to learn. - YouTube
See details »
- 00:00: Hi all! My name is Olga. Today I'll show you how to learn to weave a braid of five strands, when we take the hair from the right or left side of the head. Take three strands of hair and begin to braid classic French braid of three strands: the left strand impose on the middle strand, also right on the middle strand too.
- 00:30: Now we are releasing a new front strand. Strands who on the sides move upward. By the remaining strand of hair we add two new strands to the right and left side of the head.
- 01:00: Make another one thing weave. Left strand of hair impose on the middle strand, then the right strand on the middle strand. Now attention! Fix clip middle strand, that the braid not disbanded, freeing previous strand at both sides, and following strand move up and pin they. Fix clip middle strand, that the braid not disbanded, freeing previous strand at both sides, and following strand move up and in they. Change their places.
- 01:39: Thus, the weaving will always consist of three strands. Freeing the middle part of the braid. And in the same way continue breading. Starting with the left strand, but only take addition hair on right or left side of the head.
- 02:17: Periodically, preferably to iron every strand to weave look more neat. Clamped in the middle of strand, freeing strand were on the top. I put them in their place the following
- 02:55: Strands who are located on the sides of head have always alternate.
- 03:51: Of course, they can not lift, do not pin, do not to suffer with the clamps. But if you are a beginner, it is easier not to get lost in the strands of hair and easy to understand the meaning of braiding. It is very convenient.
- 05:10: This is a braid of the five strands of hair. When weaving is complete, the strands around the edges can be stretch, extend to braid looked even more voluminous. This is at will of each.
- 05:40: That's all! Thanks for watching!