Bezoparny yeast dough - video the recipe
See details »
- 00:01: STRAIGHT DOUGH Hello! I am pleased to welcome you at my kitchen! Today we will make a straight dough. There are two ways to prepare the dough: sponge dough and straight dough. Today, I'll cook the straight dough. It is less time consuming and consists of only one phase. We need 500 g of wheat flour, 50 g of butter, 6 g of yeast dry, 250 ml of milk, 2 eggs, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1 tbsp of sugar.
- 00:34: Take two bowls. In one the butter will be melted. In the second there will be warm milk. Turn on a small fire under the both bowls. The milk must be heated to room temperature, not more 30 C.
- 01:05: If the yeast is added to the hot milk, then they will die, and the dough will not rise. If the milk is cold, the yeast will work very bad, the dough will rise slowly. Therefore carefully monitor the temperature of the milk. If it overheats, it is better to set aside to cool a little bit. Helping to melt butter.
- 01:36: In the warm milk add sugar - to fertilize our yeast. And a little bit of salt. Stir.
- 02:02: Now add the yeast. I use dry. Add half a sachet of yeast. Stir to dissolve yeast. Leave them for some time. Now add the eggs into the milk. Stir.
- 02:37: The following ingredient - flour. Flour is being sieved. So we are separating the extra lumps and various impurities. Flour is more air. And the dough will be the same.
- 03:05: All lumps remain in the sieve. Mix. Add the flour more.
- 03:50: Now add melted butter to the dough. And continue to knead.
- 04:01: If we want to get lean dough, then add vegetable oil instead of the butter and remove eggs from the recipe. It turns soft elastic dough. Put it back in the bowl. Cover with the lid. Put on 1.5 hours in a warm place to rise the dough.
- 04:34: The dough hase risen. Rumple it lightly. Give it a chance to rise more. It should rise. Cover with the lid. Again put in a warm place. It took 40 minutes. Open the lid.
- 05:00: The dough has risen again. Rumple it lightly again. Give it the opportunity to rise again. Cover with the lid. Leave in a warm place for another 40 minutes. This is the last time. Open the lid. The dough has risen for the last time. Straight dough cooking takes about three hours.
- 05:33: The dough is ready for cooking. Bon Appetite! TASTY DIALOGUE WITH ELENA BAZHENOVA