▶ Cabbage in Korean \/ Korean cabbage with turmeric - YouTube
See details »
- 00:00: Traditional Korean cabbage recipe involves the use of Chinese cabbage. It can be easily replaced for cabbage. Especially because it is more accessible, useful and tasty. Today I will prepare a salad "Korean cabbage with turmeric". For this recipe we need: cabbage (about 1 kg) 1 tsp of turmeric, 1 kg of carrots, 2 cloves of garlic, 125 ml of water, 0.5 glass of vegetable oil,
- 00:33: 0.5 glass of apple cider vinegar, 100 g of sugar and 1 tsp of salt. Carrots can be rub on a coarse grater. You can use a special grater, which makes long strips. I will finely shred the cabbage. I'll start with the cabbage.
- 01:11: Now rub the carrots on the grater. I will do such long strips. Now cabbage with carrots need to be knead a little.
- 01:30: I need to add turmeric and minced garlic to cabbage. Add minced garlic to the cabbage and stir again all hands.
- 02:04: Now we will prepare the marinade. Take the pan. Pour water into it. Add sugar and salt. Turn on the heat and bring to a boil. At the same time stir to dissolve sugar and salt. Sugar and salt are completely dissolved.
- 02:30: Turning off the heat. Add 1/2 cup vegetable oil. Add vinegar. Pour prepared marinade to the cabbage.
- 03:05: Stir a little to all cabbage soaked marinade. Cover with a lid and presses the cabbage that it gave the juice. Put under the press on the day. Korean cabbage with turmeric is ready. This salad should be refrigerated and served chilled.
- 03:32: Cook with pleasure and enjoy! TASTY DIALOGUE WITH ELENA BAZHENOVA