How to prepare fruit jelly \/ Homemade candied fruit jelly
See details »
- 00:00: Hello! Today I will make candied fruit jelly, which is popular in my family. In the classic recipe needed fruit with a high content of pectin. It's an apple, quince and apricot, which is boiled down with sugar. My recipe is simple. I will use agar-agar. For recipes we need: 3-4 oranges, 1 cup fructose and 1 teaspoon of agar-agar.
- 00:30: Take a juicer and ripe juicy oranges. Squeezing the juice, can be with the pulp. The juice is ready.
- 01:04: 50 ml of juice we pour in a bowl. Add the sugar. In the remaining juice add agar and leave for 20 minutes to swell. It took twenty minutes. Heat the sugar with the juice to a boil.
- 01:41: Add the juice with agar. Bring to a boil again. Turning the heat off.
- 02:03: Poured into silicone molds. Candy solidify at room temperature for 2-3 hours. Candies completely jelly. Extract it from the mold.
- 02:38: Put and roll in sugar. Spread on a plate.
- 03:00: Candied fruit jelly with orange juice turns fragrant and full-bodied taste. Bon appetit! TASTY DIALOGUE WITH ELENA BAZHENOVA