Ears a hook for a children's cap, a snud of Crochet bear ears - YouTube
See details »
- 00:06: You can found the link to the tutorial playlist of crocheting this Hooded Bear Cowl into infobox of this video. Now we will crochet bear ears. Do the magic ring.
- 00:43: ch2 Do Dc11
- 01:49: Do SlSt in the top of the beginning chains. ch2 and Dc1 in the same stitch
- 02:08: Do Dc2 in each of the next stitch of the round.
- 02:33: Total: 24 stitches (ch2+Dc23) Do SlSt in the top of the beginning chains.
- 03:00: ch2 and do Dc1 and Dc2 in the next 2 stitches. Repeat *Dc1, Dc1, Dc2* to the end of the round.
- 04:13: Do SlSt in the top of the beginning chains. Do the same small ear using the 1st and 2nd round of this pattern.
- 04:36: You need to sew the two ears to each other by putting a cotton ball in between
- 05:42: We do not finish! Do Sc1-round usind the yarn another color.
- 06:45: Do not need to complete the round to the end! Sew ears to the hat.