Volume pattern a hook of the Asterisk of Crochet pattern Stars - YouTube
See details »
- 00:00: You can use the pattern "The stars" to crochet a beautiful scarf. In the next video we will crochet round pattern "The stars" and you can crochet a round scarf or a hat. Do the first chain. Do ch1.
- 00:32: Pull the loop up the height as you want. Yanr over and pull the yarn through the stitch. Bring the loop up the same height as the previous stitch. Do the same for 2 times more. If you would like to make your puff stitch even puffier do the same for more times. Yarn over. Press the yarn using your free hand.
- 01:09: Pull the yarn through all loops on the hook. Pull the yarn through the hole, yarn over and pull the yarn through 2 loops on the hook. ch1 Do the same for the second puff stitch. ch1 and do the same so many times as you need.
- 02:05: ch1, puff stitch, ch1, puff stitch I will draw the elements of the pattern so you better understand me
- 03:37: Now we want to begin the next row. Do the first puff stitch of the next row. Now we will do 3 puff stitch with a common vertex.
- 04:19: This is a half of the first star. Do the fisrt unfinished puff stitch. Do the second unfinished puff stitch in the next hole. Do the third unfinished puff stitch in the next hole.
- 05:20: There are 3 unfinished puff stitches. Yarn over and pull the yarn through all loops on the hook using the rule known us. This is a half of the star.
- 06:02: ch1 Do the same for the next star. Complete the row.
- 07:25: Do the first puff stitch of the next row. Turn the work and repeat the previous row.
- 08:16: Complete the row and I will show how to make the last star of the row.
- 10:01: This is the last star of the row. Do the same using the rule knows us row by row.
- 10:54: You need to use the round star pattern to crochet the hat.
- 11:35: I will show the round star pattern in the next video tutorial. I will show how to do decreases for this round pattern.