The Video Eclair cake the recipe (Eclair Biscuits) - YouTube
See details »
- 00:00: Hello I'm Jeanna. cream:Eggs 2 pcs.Flour 50gMilk 1 tbsp.100 g sugar1 teaspoon vanilla1 tablespoon brandy We prepare custard: We pour cold milk into a saucepan and add the sugar . put on fire Beat eggs until white .
- 00:47: and add the flour Adding to the dough a little milk dilute with sugar from the stewpot.
- 01:30: Mix and add to the milk, bring to a boil on the first signs of a low heat stirring with a whisk.
- 02:00: As the cream begins to thicken remove and appoint As the cream begins to thicken remove and appoint allowed to cool. Preparing a Choux pastry:
- 03:05: dough:Water 100 ml.Milk 100 ml.Butter 100gFlour 150gEggs 4 pcs.saltsugar Pour half a cup of water in a pan and half a cup of milk, add butter, salt, sugar and put on fire.
- 03:38: As soon as water witch milk starts boiling Pour the flour all at once, stir and simmer over low heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 04:13: Then remove the pan from the heat,
- 04:54: dough has cooled slightly
- 05:36: and add the eggs (one at a time), stirring thoroughly and as soon as dough starts drag on to stop the addition of eggs, I spread them on a plate, at a distance of 2-4 cm from each other.
- 06:43: in a hot oven preheated to 220 * C for 10 minutes, and as soon as browns and increase in volume, turn down the heat in the oven at 180 ° C, without taking the rolls, and dopech until tender 15-20 minutes
- 08:36: The finished cake to make holes, allow to cool and fill the middle of the cream
- 09:15: In the cooled cream add vanilla and cognac. dipped into chocolate
- 12:19: put in the cold bon appetit