▶ Strawberry fritters \/ Homemade strawberry pancakes - YouTube
See details »
- 00:00: In the garden we have collected a lot of strawberries. And my mother decided to make a strawberry pancakes. We ate all the strawberries, and that's all we have. For the recipe we need the following products: 250 g of strawberries, 200-250 g of flour, 200 g of sour cream, 3 tbsp of sugar 3 of eggs, 1/2 tsp of baking soda and salt. Tear off a strawberries peduncles and put it into the cup. I'll whisk the eggs with the sugar.
- 00:30: Add the sugar - about 3 tablespoons. Mix all well with a blender blade "beater". Whipped eggs with sugar. Change the blade - put on a multifunction blade. We need to make a strawberry puree.
- 01:01: Power on. Triturate the strawberries on the first speed. The strawberry puree is ready. Pour the puree into a saucepan. Help me! Put aside. Stir.
- 01:31: Mix. Add a pinch of salt. Take the sourcream. Stir again. The blender is no longer needed - put aside it.
- 02:02: We have only soda and flour. Take half a teaspoon of soda. Gradually add the flour to get the batter. The dough should be like a thick sourcream. Take a whisk and stir. Add more flour.
- 02:36: Stir again. It turns a beautiful pink dough. Did you finish kneading? What smell has the dough? - Smells like strawberries! I've warmed up a griller to "running water drops". Add a little vegetable oil. Take a large spoon.
- 03:10: Now you can fry the pancakes. Last. They are obtained elongated.
- 03:40: Fry over medium heat. Fry first one side, then turn over to another. Overturn the pancakes on the other side. Last. Fry on the second side. Here are my strawberry pancakes! Cook with fun and bon appetit! TASTY DIALOGUE WITH ELENA BAZHENOVA