Flat cakes with oat flakes \/ Swedish flatbread
See details »
- 00:00: Today I have a recipe from the Swedish cuisine. Will prepare a soft, fragrant oatcakes. For this recipe we will need the following products: 650 g of flour, 150 grams of cereals, 15 g of butter, 1 tbsp of honey, 2 tsp of salt milk or hot water, 50 g of fresh yeast. Take a large bowl. Pour oatflakes into it. Add honey and butter.
- 00:35: Add 2 teaspoons of salt. Fill with hot water or milk. Mix well to dissolve butter and honey.
- 01:01: Need to cool to a temperature of 37-40 C, so that the yeast can be added. We prepared oatmeal. You can already eat it. But we will not eat it, and we will prepare our recipe. Add the sachet of yeast. Here is 11 grams. Stir. You can leave it for 5-7 minutes.
- 01:35: One last ingredient - flour. Gradually add the flour in a bowl and knead an elastic dough. We did a soft dough that is slightly sticky to the hands.
- 02:04: Leaving both hands almost clean. The dough is prepared. I rolled it into a ball. I put the dough in a bowl and leave to rise in a warm place. Dough is risen. We put it on the table.
- 02:37: Knead the dough slightly. The dough should be divided roughly into 12 pieces. Ready balls will now roll out in a 5 mm thick flatbreads.
- 03:10: Like this. You can prick them with a fork. Ornament. Spread on a baking sheet dusted with flour or parchment paper. So leave it for 15-20 minutes. Put the cake to bake in a preheated to 200-230 C oven.
- 03:36: It took 20 minutes. Need to look at flatbreads. Browned flatbreads, rose. Get them. Leave to cool. Oatmeal - a storehouse of nutrients. If you do not like oatmeal - try oat flatbreads. Cook with fun and bon appetit!
- 04:01: TASTY DIALOGUE WITH ELENA BAZHENOVA